Looking for an easy appetizer to impress the crowd? This Smoked Salmon Dip is just the thing. It combines the rich and smoky flavors of smoked salmon with creamy and tangy ingredients to create a delightful appetizer.
Smoked Salmon Dip
This dip is a wonderful addition to any party or get-together because it is not only delicious but also sophisticated. You will never use those store-bought containers again after trying this dip.
I love salmon and in this recipe, I am using cold smoked salmon. This type of salmon is cured in salt for a few days to remove moisture and then smoked at or below 80°F. The smoking process cures the fish instead of cooking it, making it raw food. However, it’s important to note that pregnant women and individuals with weakened immune systems should stick to Hot smoked salmon for safety reasons.
This delectable smoked salmon dip is the perfect solution for any occasion. It can be paired with crackers and cocktails at a fancy dinner or at a casual brunch buffet with bagel chips.
For an extra crunch, consider serving it alongside fresh veggies like carrots and cucumbers. This dish is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
Three words that describe precisely this Smoked Salmon Dip:
- Irresistibly delicious
- Wonderfully appetizing
This Dip is packed with smoky, citrusy, and tangy flavors, and it’s an easy appetizer to impress!
- Whole milk ricotta
- Cream cheese, softened
- Kosher salt
- Smoked salmon, chopped
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Lemon zest (from 1/2 of a large lemon)
- Lemon juice and lemon wedges
- Everything bagel seasoning
- Chopped fresh dill
How to Make Smoked Salmon Dip:
In a bowl add the ricotta, cream cheese, lemon juice, and salt. Stir until smooth and creamy, or you can use a food processor to combine.
Then, spread the whipped cheese onto a serving platter. Top with smoked salmon, red onion, capers, lemon zest, everything bagel seasoning, and fresh dill.
Smoked Salmon Dip: An easy appetizer to impress!
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ounces smoked salmon chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon everything bagel seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- In a bowl, add the ricotta, cream cheese, lemon juice, and salt. Stir until smooth and creamy, or you can use a food processor to combine.
- Then, spread the whipped cheese onto a serving platter. Top with smoked salmon, red onion, capers, lemon zest, everything bagel seasoning, and fresh dill.
- Serve with lemon wedges, carrots, and cucumber slices.
Tell me what you think of this recipe, and if you have any questions, don’t forget to get in touch with me. I’m always happy to hear from YOU.
Until the next one…