Need a quick and easy side dish with an earthy rich flavor? All you need is 4 ingredients, and this recipe will be ready in less than 15 minutes. These sauteed mushrooms are the perfect side dish. Say goodbye to ordinary tasteless mushroom recipes, and try these Never soggy mushrooms. These delicious mushrooms pair perfectly with almost any protein, like a nice juicy steak or with a side of fluffy white rice.
Mushrooms are incredibly versatile; you can prepare them in many different ways. You can add them to your pasta, make them part of a healthy, satisfying breakfast like in my Low-Carb Bacon Egg and Portobello Recipe, or a simple, delicious vegetarian dinner option like these Mushroom Adobo Filipino-Style Recipe.
These mushrooms are an excellent source of protein, which makes them a great substitute for meats. They are also low carb & Keto-friendly approved!
Below you will find a convenient printable recipe card. Please, feel free to leave any comments and/or suggestions. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Sautéed Mushrooms (Quick And Simple)
- 1 (12 oz.) Portalello mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup red wine I recommend using a good quality. Optional
How to Make these mushrooms:
- The first step is to clean your mushrooms. Place them in a large bowl of cool water and give a little bit of a turn with your hands, then remove and put them in a clean kitchen towel and gently pat dry them.
- Next, in a non-stick pan add unsalted butter and minced garlic and sautee in low heat.
- Then, add the mushrooms, stir to combine.
- Let it cook for about 3 minutes or until desire consistency.
- Proceed to add a splash of red wine(optional). Cook for 1 extra minute and serve!
Let me know what you think about this recipe, and don’t forget to contact me if you have any questions. It’s always a pleasure to hear from YOU! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram.
Until the next one…