Enjoy These BBQ Pork Chops any time of the year. They are so juicy and flavorful, absolutely irresistible. The chops are slowly cooked in a crockpot until they are So tender, they fall off the bone. This is a must-try recipe!
Are you looking for an easy, affordable, fork-tender pork chop recipe? Look no more!
Today I’m so excited to share this recipe with you. I love this one because it is easy to put together, Just Toss & Go. Let the slow cooker do all the hard work! This recipe is perfect for those of you always on the move.
Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops
You can go to work, do your errands, or take care of those you love without feeling stressed thinking about dinner time. At the end of your busy day, you can enjoy a delicious budget-friendly dinner the whole family will love!
How to Make These BBQ Pork Chops ( Watch the Full Video 😉)
If you enjoyed this video, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel, and don't forget to click the BELL icon so you can be notified when we post a new video. Thank you for subscribing!
Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops Ingredients:
This is a very affordable recipe. The ingredients needed, you probably already have them in your fridge/pantry.
- Pork Chops: I recommend choosing thick pork chops when slow cooking, as the chops will be So tender. I also like the pork chops with the bone in, not only do they tend to be a little cheaper than boneless chops, but it gives the dish so much flavor. This one is less likely to dry off. The bone-in chops come out so juicy!
- Seasonings: How can we avoid bland in flavor pork chops? My suggestion is to season the pork chops with fresh garlic, salt, and black pepper. This will guarantee a very flavorful chop.
- BBQ Sauce: To make this recipe, I use original BBQ sauce.
- Preserve: I use apricot preserve. I also have used peach preserve; use whichever you like best.
- Worcestershire Sauce: This sauce has a sweet and tangy flavor that compliments the pork chops well. Just make sure the brand you use has a low sodium level to avoid saltiness.
How Long to Cook the Pork Chops:
To make this recipe, I’m using my crockpot. I recommend setting it to 4 to 6 hours, depending on the thickness of your pork chops. Mine are pretty thick, so 6 hours are perfect for me.
After the cooking time has passed, the pork chops are so juicy. Look at all the natural juices these pork chops have released. All that goodness, we will take some or all if you prefer, place some of the sauce into a small saucepan and reduce until a thick consistency. This BBQ sauce is delicious. Drizzle over the chops and Enjoy! Let me know when you make these chops; I’ll be happy to hear from you.
Below you will find a convenient printable recipe card. Let me know what you think about this recipe, and don’t forget to contact me if you have any questions. It’s always a pleasure to hear from YOU!
Crock-Pot BBQ Pork Chops | An Easy Toss and Go Recipe
- slow cooker
- 4 to 5 thick pork chops
- 4 cloves garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup preserve apricot or Peach
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- To make this recipe, we start by seasoning the meat. For this, I combine garlic, salt, and pepper into my mortar and pestle to create a garlic paste that will infuse flavor into the pork chops.
- Then, I seasoned the chops using the garlic combination, spreading the mixture evenly on both sides of the pork chops.
- Next, toss the pork chops into your slow cooker, add the BBQ sauce, apricot preserve, then add Worcestershire sauce and cover the pot.
- Set your slow cooker to 4 to 6 hours, depending on the thickness of your pork chops. Mine are pretty thick, so 6 hours are perfect for me.
- After the cooking time has passed, the pork chops are so juicy. Take some of the natural juices these pork chops have released to make the sauce. Place it into a small saucepan and reduce until a thick consistency.
- This BBQ sauce is delicious. Drizzle over the chops and Enjoy! Let me know when you make these chops; I'll be happy to hear from you.